Seba Garden Organic Royal Quinoa 1 kg
- LARGER AND SOFTER GRAINS WITH NUTTIER FLAVOR - Unlike Chilean or Peruvian quinoa, our grains are harvested from the Bolivian Altiplano, where royal quinoa grows in harsh growing conditions, ideal for optimal flavor and texture. The end result? Noticeably larger, rounder and heartier grains that lend a delicate softness and incredible mouthfeel once prepared.
- SATISFY HUNGER TO FEEL FULLER LONGER - Contrary to rice and millet, our quinoa provides a hefty amount of fiber (3g) and protein (6g) per individual serving, helping to satisfy hunger and curb food cravings all day long!
- BUILDING BLOCK FOR PROTEIN SYNTHESIS - As a complete vegetarian protein, our quinoa provides a complete range of essential and non-essential amino acids, helping to maintain lean muscle mass and support enzyme production for everyday health.
- ENRICH MODERN DAY RECIPES - Our quinoa replaces rice at equal ratios and is even suitable for rice cookers! Add a unique twist to stir-fry, sushi and Mexican rice recipes for added nutrition and a naturally nutty flavor in every spoonful. Certified organic and non-GMO, our quinoa is sustainably sourced in accordance with fair trade practices.
- Seba Garden find the best farm-fresh produce and process it under exacting conditions using the most advanced technology to ensure a product of the finest standard reaches our consumers.
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.